Licensed, Insured & Bonded – Professional – Pet First Aid & CPR Certified
When you’re at work or play, Laughing Pets Atlanta will give your pets a break in their day.
While You Travel
When you’re on vacation and aren’t home, Laughing Pets Atlanta will visit daily so pets aren’t alone.
When pets are home and visits won’t do, Laughing Pets Atlanta can sleep in your home too.
Why choose Laughing Pets Atlanta for Your Dog Walking or Pet Sitting Needs?
Our mission is to love and care for your pets when you aren’t able to be there. Laughing Pets Atlanta will give you the peace of mind that you need while you are away. Keeping your pets happy, healthy and safe is paramount; all service is customized to fit specific needs of you and your pets. We are committed to maintaining a professional demeanor at all times, except when we are with your pets.
At that time, we go “goo-goo, gaga” all over them! Cuddles, snuggles and belly rubs are part of each visit!
Still not convinced?
- We love doggie breath and love doggie kisses.
- We believe pet hair is the new black! We will roll around and play with your pets without worrying about being covered in fur!
- Your kitty deserves a clean litter box so we pride ourselves in making sure your kitties have the cleanest litter boxes in town.
- Bedhead resulting from your pet sleeping on our heads is acceptable.
- A doggie panting in our face or pawing us relentlessly is our preferred alarm clock.
- A kitty “making biscuits” is much better than a professional massage.
- And, Laughing Pets Atlanta care givers go “goo-goo, gaga” all over your pets. Cuddles, snuggles and belly rubs are a must!
What do clients say about Laughing Pets Atlanta?
“I’m happy knowing Callie is happy and safe!”
“Shelby’s always happy when Karen comes to the door.”
“It’s like when I’m on vacation, so is he!”
“From the start we knew [Karen] was knowledgeable and caring.”
Why would I hire a professional dog walker?
- Are you interested in coming home to a dog who has already exhausted his energy for the day?
- Want to avoid dog walking in the rain, cold or extreme heat?
- Do you prefer giving belly rubs rather than taking your dog to a dog park?
- Isn’t eating lunch more satisfying than coming home to let the dog out?
If you’ve answered “yes” to any of these questions, a dog walker would be ideal for you. Schedule your free consultation today.
Why would I hire a professional pet sitter rather than board my pet?
- Your pets are happiest in their home. It’s familiar, comfortable and safe.
- In boarding facilities, your pets are exposed to illnesses of other pets.
- There are many, many pets to oversee in a boarding facility. A pet sitter will focus solely on your pets.
- Boarding facilities such as doggy daycares can be over stimulating for your pets.
- Professional pet sitters will tend to your home so it’s not obvious that you aren’t there.